Friday 1 February 2008

An introduction...

Hello, and welcome to "Enter The Digital Newsroom", a corny name for this blog, which I've set up as part of the Digital Newsroom module on the second year of my BA Journalism course, at the University of Central Lancashire.

As part of the task, we've been split into groups and each member of the group has been asked to cover a different subject, mine being politics. If i'm honest, I've never been entirely on the ball with the subject, but I would say I have a decent enough grasp to be able to make stinging judgements. As well as said judgements, part of the task is to focus on what other blogs and news sites are analysing and how they are doing it.

I hope you find the blog at least mildly interesting and hopefully take something away from it. Don't forget you can leave a comment if you find anything outrageously good or bad.

Thanks,
Paul

No comments: